Thursday, January 30, 2020

LaPelusa Home Improvement, Inc ratings, reviews and complaints Glass and Window Glazing Contractor Niles, IL

They were able to accommodate my schedule so they could come early during the week of Thanksgiving. Very professional, personable, and did great work. When complete, I was extremely satisfied and knew I had made the right decision. Once wrapped up, I needed to hire some painters to finish up the interior framing and touch up work.

lapelusa home improvement reviews

They knocked off a door and put in a new door in my house. They did what they were supposed to do and their quality of work was good. LaPelusa replaced two front entry doors in the condo building in which I am a Board Member. Let me start by saying I contacted 13 builders all recommended on Angie's List. Some were not available and all were very professional and polite.

Reviews 0

I did a lot of research when trying to find the right company to do this work . Many of my neighbors in my townhome community had already replaced or were looking to replace the doors/windows very soon. LaPelusa was really 1 of 4 suggestions from a variety of neighbors.

lapelusa home improvement reviews

No one else asked for this and we were a little put off by it. I understand why they wanted it but no other builder did and no construction loan would have agreed to those terms either. Measured windows and discussed possible window replacement options. We would love to discuss your next building project! Feel free to contact us and learn how we can help you put your vision into action.

Services Provided

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Family owned - 19 employees - no subcontractors - all experienced tuckpointers & union journeymen. We called them for an estimate for a kitchen remodeling project. I have used the services of Lapelusa Home Improvement Incorporated five years ago.

lapelusa home improvement reviews

When a survey contains the "Review" question, that customer's answer will show up on the member's profile page as a public review. Members have the option to turn off reviews but cannot hide individual reviews. This means that any reviews you see on a GuildQuality profile page are real comments left by the customer and verified by GuildQuality. GuildQuality partners with it's member companies to survey their customers and collect detailed feedback on their behalf. Use our remodeling calculator to get a ballpark estimate for your project. If you're ready to hire, use our bidding system to get actual quotes from local contractors.

Are warranties offered by LaPelusa Home Improvement, Inc.?

It was lovely to have water pouring out of my ceiling on christmas eve. My new contractor is finding a virtual pandora's box of things they did incorrectly. He just came down a minute ago to show me that part of the reason the faucet wasn't sealed to the tile properly was that it had been dropped and damaged, but they installed it anyway. First class service begins the minute LaPelusa starts planning your home improvement project.

lapelusa home improvement reviews

I also want to point out that when Brian came by for the initial bid, we also looked at the front door . He thought we may be in the same shape, but after carefully looking at it, he didn't think we needed to do that work at this time. I very much appreciated his honesty and found him to be very credible. Serving the northwest Chicago area since 1964, LaPelusa Home Improvement, Inc. is a family owned and operated remodeling company providing a full range of home improvement services.

In meeting with Brian LaPelusa, I felt he came forward with the most impressive and professional bid. He came out to meet with me to look at the project and provided me with a packet of information along with testimonials from previous jobs. They are a family owned business and they do no subcontract the work so I felt strongly that they would stand behind their work more than any of the others considered.

I used them to do replacement windows, siding, gutters and soffits. Brian La Pelusa should be on your short-list of people to call if you need new windows. I was considering replacing five bedroom windows and asked Brian for options in my budget. He arrived on-time and provided all his license, bonding and registration forms for the company. After looking at the three options we initially discussed, he called me back and suggested I look at a competing brand, because it would better fit my price range. If you’re adding new rooms, making substantial changes to the existing floor plan, or dealing with complex structural or functional questions, you’ll need to hire professional design help.

Customer in Skokie, IL

Unscheduled on-site issues were minimized. LaPelusa's vendor relationships are very solid, knowledgeable, and helpful. While I had some idea of what I wanted, Brian's experience with other projects provided valuable insights and guidance to make things really come together. I was most satisfied with the schedule and the cleanliness of the work area. The salesmen, Brian LaPelusa, is very professional, concerned with workmanship, and financial situation.

They are very honest, and they gave me the impression that they were treating my home like it was their own, which you don't get very often from contractors. We lived in the house during our renovation. Every day, the site was cleaned and we did not have construction trash to deal with. LHI removes everything to a location so you don't have a dumpster or trash to haul curbside. LaPelusa Home Improvements have never fallen short of our expectations. We have had prior work done by them in the last years, along with our current project.

About this company

There were very few unexpected changes along the way. The quality of the workmanship is very good and we are extremely pleased with the outcome of our "new house". We spent more than we initially expected, but the quality of the workmanship and outcome of the completed project far exceeded our expectations.

lapelusa home improvement reviews

Good communication with Brian LaPelusa, one of the owners/principals. That was key, getting his personal attention. They were very professional, they cleaned everything, and they communicated along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Waxing Salons Near Me in Los Angeles

Table Of Content Best Waxing Salons Near Me in Los Angeles Leg Waxing Recommended Aftercare Products Brazilians &tushies Brow & Beau...